Eureka Resources Inc.
Founded in 1981, and based in Vancouver, British Columbia, Eureka Resources Inc. is a TSX Venture Exchange (TSX-V) listed company whose common shares trade under the symbol “EUK”.
Eureka’s focus for many years has been its FG Gold Project located approximately 100 kilometres east of Williams Lake, British Columbia, Canada.
The Company has entered into an agreement to explore the lithium rich areas near the Clayton Valley, Nevada, USA. Lithium is a vital component in the construction lithium-Ion batteries for use in the electric car industry and in the development of large scale batteries for grid storage and industrial applications.
Highlights from 2015-16
- Share price was 0.04 October 2015 Financial Year end today its 0.10 increase 250%
- Market cap was $1,095,889 at Oct 31 2015 $5,073,097 today over 4 times increase
- Increased from 1 property October 2015 to 4 today
- Optioned 1 property to Canarc Resource Corp. (FG Project) $3,000,000 to be spent to earn 75%
- Earned 50% interest in the Gemini Lithium property
- Earned 49% interest in Gold Creek BC property with the ability to increase to 100%
- Purchased 100% interest in over 7,000 Hectares in the heart of historic Klondike
- Drilling at Gemini expected to occur in January 2017
- Geophysics Luxor Project Yukon Q2 2017
- Geology and possible drilling at Gold Creek Q2 and Q3 2017